• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

250 water pump gasket

Looking for the water pump gasket for the cummins. any sources out there? having trouble locally finding these. they look like a copper ring about 4-5" in diameter aprox 1/4" wide.
I hated to mess with the pump for this reason but i Put new belts on the M819 the other day and the water pump had to be moved. :(
Allways somthing. only dripping about 2 drips per hr but i cant leave it like that forever as im afraid the antifreez might wash off some of the grease and oil that ive been saving on the underside of this truck.

We installed a new water pump gasket for the exact same reason you did- replacing the belts. We purchased ours directly from N Power Cummins in Minneapolis, MN. I'm sure Will Wagoner can find the part # for you if he chimes in.

Now is a good time to grease your fan hub- I notice alot of the grease zerks on these are strictly ornamental! Take the cover off and pump out the old grease while it's easy to get at.

Andy

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i need that gasket myself so ill watch this post to see if any nice member will chim in with a parts number. thanks TIm

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a parts manual in the TM section. I;ll try looking it up onQSOL right now, stand by...
The copper gasket should be p/n, 130240..still agood number. FYI, coat the gasket with never seize. It makes future adjustments easier, and sometimes a bit more leak free.

WillWagner said:
There is a parts manual in the TM section. I;ll try looking it up onQSOL right now, stand by...
The copper gasket should be p/n, 130240..still agood number. FYI, coat the gasket with never seize. It makes future adjustments easier, and sometimes a bit more leak free.
Thank you Will. i'll try the dealers with the new info and let you know what i find.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks