• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2nd louisiana SS rally dates needed

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking at having another la rally this spring.. lets get together and get a date.. looking at late april or sometimes in may before it gets to hot.... not like last year for sure.. the weekend of the 7th and 8th is already taken with the la mvpa run up to alexandria. so lets get some dates and start to plan.. Tim

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last half of May would be best for me-otherwise i´ll be redeployed again.:-(

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
we can do the last of may.. that would still be cool weather .. from the looks of the stuff of late we might could have some more snow!!!

case-basketcase

What a great event at Tim's place. One if the best gatherings you can attend this year if you are anywhere close. Whatever the date, I will do my best to be there again this year. Great people, good food, swamp weather and awesome vehicles.:D

jluv1185

I could probably do any saturday, (given a few weeks notice) but would have to drive back sat night. That is of course i get an invitation in the mail...;-)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just keeping this trend going.. looks like later in may might be the best for those that are on shiftwork... one more thing... t shirts.. any interest in making up a order on them? lets have some input on everything that we need to plan ahead on.[thumbzup]

wehring

Shirts

Shirts will be great! Last year's design was perfect. Gotta ask if you can have a couple of desert tan shirts made up. 2 XL and 1 Med

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I am in the state whenever it is held, I will be there. There is a good chance, however, that I may be working in eastern WA for 2 to 3-week blocks during that entire period. If you can firm up a date early, I'll try to schedule around it if possible.

CajunM35A2

Louisiana rally

Well, if I can get my M35A2 back up and running soon, I would like to participate.

By the way, one interesting to do one weekend might be to drive down to Jackson Barracks in support of the LA National Guard Museum.

Another thing - in the fall in the Biloxi-Gulfport area, there is a week of antique cars, motorcycles, hotrods and MVs cruising the coast. I sat one afternoon after class in the rear of a friend's gun truck....that was pretty cool.

The LA National Guard used to have a function on the first weekend in December down at Jackson Barracks.....

I expect to be out of town quite a bit in May, though. I might have to miss the party depending upon things...

John

jluv1185

I could use a couple of t-shirts... 1L, 1xs (for the lil lady of course). Im getting excited! This will be my first rally. Im looking forward to meeting you all in person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks