• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3/4 T Pioneer Trailer

vtdeucedriver

For those of you who have them and have old hinges for the doors. I found that at Tractor Supply Co stocks a 4" belt for bailers. I bought 16' of it to make new hinges for $44.00

If anyone wants info and pics on this, let me know and I will take some tomorrow after its installed.

vtdeucedriver

I'd be interested in your source. I have a pioneer tool trailer that needs the hinges replaced. One of my summer projects.

Will take pics then. Today I was just removing the old rivets. Tomorrow I will be installing the new material and preping for some paint.

If you dont have a TSC near you, go online and find a close one near you and call them. I was told by a employee that for smaller items, they will ship for free. 16 feet of that belt all rolled up is not that big or was that heavy.

Reactions: JB
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks