• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3 lever switch

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a bonus 3 lever switch, got the pinouts from the Olive Drab site and all circuits seem to be OK, except the stoplights, but I think the unit needs to be plugged in. Does the switch need to be grounded thru the attachment to the dash for it to work? I am assuming it does due to no ground pin in the sw, but I need to ask.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I recently tore two apart in my work at getting my lighting to work. I don't think that the houseing is used for grounding at all.

Barrman

The switch does not need to be grounded. I have had several over the years that work in all respects except for the power to the brake light switch. I just found another and keep the ones that don't work all the way as in the truck spares. I will have lights to see with and be seen, yet don't care if I drop something on them.