• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

33rd Annual Atlanta Veteran's Day Parade

IroncladGA

I posted something in the conversations forum a few days ago, but didn't receive much feedback, so I will try here hoping that this may be a more targeted audience.

I am working with the Georgia/Atlanta Veteran's Day Parade organizers to put together a really strong MV motor pool for this year's parade honoring our veterans to be held the morning of November 8 at 11:11. The emphasis is on honoring WWII vets, so WWII era vehicles will be greatly appreciated, but acknowledging that beggars can't be choosers, anyone willing to volunteer their time and gas money to bring any military vehicle will be welcomed.

A link to the parade is here for more information: http://www.gavetsdayparade.org/Veteran_s_Day_Parade_Gallery_Atlanta_GA.html

This year it is a pretty big event, with actor and Retired Marine Captain Dale Dye as the Grand Marshal.

I look forward to meeting those of you who can attend. I never can seem to be home during the October rally, and the case is the same this year as I will be on business in Missouri.

Finally, if you know of any living WWII Coast Guard veterans who would be interested in being an honoree at the parade, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Chris

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks