• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

365 80 r20 whatsit?

Artisan

Thanx for the input guys...

It is really interesting that no one can ID these puppies w/ any amount of certainty.

yes, we see the tire is a 365 / 80 R20 XZL, so we know what the tire is
but those rims, w/ a big center hole and 16 Split-Rim bolts, are proving
hard to determine "Exactly" what they fit.

I do know this, there are a LOT of them currently for sale, list rules say I can
not link to them, and the seller is telling people they fit 939 series trucks.

CAVEAT EMPTOR Gentlemen...

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanx for the input guys...
It is really interesting that no one can ID these puppies w/ any amount of certainty....
Really...? Don't make quick conclusions; not too long ago we had this same topic already: see this thread, with pics to compare in post #17.

Of course, I had to search a bit... (with the advantage of knowing that that info was to be found somewhere... :))

G.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many times, when you click the "more info" link under the nsn, it tells you what the item is used on.

Next time, do not even mention auctions, just post pics and ask questions, after you try hard yourself first.

Artisan

Many times, when you click the "more info" link under the nsn, it tells you what the item is used on.

Next time, do not even mention auctions, just post pics and ask questions, after you try hard yourself first.

Unless said info is wrong...???

i dunno...I ask q's

Here is the info one gets when one clicks on "More Info" under the NSN.

The mystery deepens?

wheel-huh.jpg

Artisan

Well, I would suggest there is no more Mystery, it uis an MRAP wheel assembly, "I believe" now.

But all the info i see says STRONGLY otherwise...

I would hate for a noob (me?) to see those things and buy a bunch of them
all to find out they do not fit...

SLOrazorsedge

Absolutely a MRAP, wont fit a 5-ton without cutting the wheel centers for an adapter. Sell the wheels to a duece owner who can then hook up with peashooter's adapters. Keep the tires, they'll still work if you have the hutzpa for tearing them down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks