• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Annual Vero Beach, FL Military History Expo Jan, 2017. -- Vietnam Wall on Display

USMC0861

The BIG 3rd Annual Vero Beach Military History Expo is January 28-29, 2017 at the Indian River County Fairgrounds in Vero Beach, FL

New feature this year is the event has been selected to host the traveling Vietnam Wall "The Wall That Heals" from Washington D.C. and will be on display for the entire event. The largest traveling wall in the country at 300 feet long with attached museum.

HUGE WWII and Civil War battle reenactments, military surplus dealers, military vehicle displays, vendors, food, BIG indoor gun show. See the "Freedom Ceremony" with parachute team and live National Anthem with local high school performing. Also Vietnam Veterans of America and local high school ROTC color guard.

It's a growing interactive one of a kind military event in Florida! Military vehicle owners are FREE to attend and display your vehicles and sell surplus! Camping on site available for RV's. Very well attended with 8,000 plus attendees. Come join the fun as a vehicle owner, surplus vendor or re-enactor!

All military surplus dealers and military vehicle owners must be pre-booked!

Main event site, CLICK HERE

Military Surplus dealers please book your spot here: CLICK HERE

Military Vehicle Owners Registration here: CLICK HERE

Check out the website and see what we are all about and join us! We are MVPA First FL Chapter members and see MANY others there as well.

Questions? Contact Mike: info@patriotshows.com or 866-611-0442

Stonepicker1

This was my first time going to Vero show. My son and I did the gun show selling ammo inside the building. Saturday was very, very busy and the weather was a little chilly outside.
Sunday was slow most of the time, a little windy and cold with rain here and there.

I only had time to get out Sunday to look around at the Military displays outside. Not many surplus sellers showed up.:-(
But, my son did buy a dummy M60 machine gun from one of the military surplus sellers outside under to pole barn. He is going to use it for a display.

All and all it was a good weekend for us and we will be back next year. I might bring and display some of my Military trucks also.