• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 color camo pattern

halftrack

I saw the TM on the 4 color camo pattern for a van style body deuce, however, is there a specific pattern just for the cargo version? Something about those colors and that pattern-- its the only way to paint camo! Any pointing in the right direction would be appreciated.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
halftrack,
Buddy! That's the look I'm after! My 71 M35A2 is CARC right now, w/ CARC troop cover. I'm wanting (and going), to paint the truck one-color green. I'm going for the look you've got right now. I just think that's a sharp combo.

67Beast

emmado22 said:
Thats the old outdated one.. The one you want is the one I listed...
But he is asking about painting the old 4 color pattern not the newer 3 color nato pattern so wouldn't it be the TB 43-0147 which has the 4 color MERDC in it.

halftrack

Old School

I am looking for the old school 4 color camo. The late 70's and good ole 80's style. Not the NATO crap. To me, that style represents the American military that I fell in love with when I was a kid. M16A1s and pot helmets!

Cooltex24

RE: camo

Hey EM,
I saw that one, but as I am getting a 530, I am going with the older style, as they do not have any NATO recomended patterns for the older trucks like it.
Scott

nattieleather

RE: Re: camo

I like the old 4 color camo pattern, but with your top being the 3 color nato I think it would be cool to do the truck up in the 3 color.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Like this? If so, and you find printed material on the paint schemes, please let me know where to get it!

Attachments

ida34

My truck is still in the old 4 color. It was brushed on with a paint brush. I can get detailed photos on every side if you need it.

Chuck