• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4 inch height difference w/ firstones

Lex_Ordo

Those look like the same ones that came on my truck too.
Firestone, Tube-Type, 12 ply Radial, T831.

Funny to see that pic, because my truck also came with a New Michelin Spare. Hmm?
I wonder if I had to change the tire, would the truck lop side?

Attachments

Last edited:

GoHot229

The firstone 11 X 20s really make a difference in ride height, Check out the 2 trucks i just brought home from the sale last month. The green one has Michelin XLs

More pics can be seen here

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/31497-forest-park-recovery-other-pics-3.html
It apears the tan Duce, if I'm correct is the one of which your speaking, and that it also appears to be running duals on the rears, which I much prefer with any Duce. Fliped rears with singles just look wrong, as though it's limping back until it can be properly refitted , of course thats only my personal preferance. However it Does look much beefier with the 11.00's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks