• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NJ 4 old tires with 2 piece run flats

mtb5020

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, looking to get rid of 4 goodyear Wrangler MTs with date codes of 0304. They all held air when removed, save one tire had a slow 2 week leak that may have been the valve stem leaking. The 2 piece run flats are still in the tires. Thinking $50 per tire, $20 per two piece run flat or $200 for everything. Feel free to make an offer, won't be offended. Located in Clayton NJ 08312. They were replaced because the date codes and condition were too questionable for me. There's all sorts of cracking and dry rot on them (see pictures). They may be garbage, please tell me if they are and I'll recycle them and keep one for a spare.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks