• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

419 wiring harness replacement update and help?

majkowskid

Replacement wiring harness update

She runs!

Had some weird issues with a popping heater fuse at first when I was turning the master light switch to full running lights but I think I have that worked out.
I believe we had some of the 4 pin connectors behind the ignition switch misconnexted They are labeled e1-e5 and c3 on the new harness.

I think we have those connected correct as about 85% of everything is working.

Things that aren’t working:
-Turn signal switch. Does nothing. This didn’t work prior to mouse damage.
- horn. Also wasn’t working before so may have been prexisting. Going to try to try the horn with battery tomorrow.
- volt meter. Used to work. Not now. ??
- all warning lights above speedo. Nothing illuminates. No brake, no pro light. Nada. Those used to work.

Then I have a really weird issue. When I turn the master light switch to full run (all the way to right) all lights work… high low beam etc. but the hazard relay under the dash just clicks continuously. The button actually turns the lights on and off, but the relay just keeps clicking. Very strange.

If you have any suggestions let me know!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks