• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

450/80/r20 Sand Trail tires on rim Questions

tobyS

450/80/r20 Sand Trail tires on rims. Dam they are big. I got four from the last sale and put one next to the Mich. XZL 14.00 and the 14.00 looks small. I'm thinking trying a set on the rear of an 817 and go to the 14.00 Goodyear (w/combat rim) on the front.

I also have hub centered rims that fit a normal semi axle too (from an earlier sale). This tire should have superior flotation but I'm not looking forward to changing the rims to go on the trailer.

Does anyone know if there is a run flat in them?

(I don't know how to bring a picture from GL, sorry)

Guess now I'm committed to making an adapter to go on a 5 ton rear, got 12 coming.

By the way, did anybody know the rims with the 13.19" dia bolt circle and 11.00" pilot (like with these 450's) is a standard agricultural hub, 25,000#? I happen to have a few with 4" solid spindles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks