• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4BT conversion

MTBjunkie

Hey all. I haven't posted in a while concerning my M-43 [thread "unsure of restoration"]. Been busy with other things . Anyway, I'm ready to get my truck out of the local shop and get it rolling. I think that I would like to have the 4BT conversion done, especially after seeing the work that Paul did on Bandit and Bumblebee. Would anyone be capable or willing to do this conversion for me? Or have any thoughts on who to take it to, to have it done? Any help would be appreciated since I really don't have the ability/space/time to do it myself. I know this is a long shot, but a shot non the less. Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks