• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton air filter

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good afternoon folks, After searching many old posts I still coul dnot find the answer so here is my NEW THREAD, sorry! I am putting a 5 ton air filter assembly on my M35 the 5 ton is a standard cargo class truck and the filter cannister will sit on the passenger fender of my m35, I am looking or a NAPA or similar company part number that i can actually cross reference from and hopefully be able to buy the filter locally. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Karl

Marcel

Looked through major filter manufacturures and was unable to find any alternate facsimiles. I bought mine from Saturn as well. Seeing that they are not off the shelf items I also bought a spare.

atvcat33

they are donaldson filters. i live 20 mins from the plant, they told me i can buy it, its military only, thoguh they did give me a number. i can get this filter to you which is going to be genuine donaldson military filter for a multifuel or cummins 5 ton truck

50.00 for the cummins filter
58.00 for the multifuel filter
+ shipping

414-531-9772

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks all for you input and assistance, Saturn was out of stock so I ended up ordering from one of our fellow members at A-1 Army supply, I am sure I will be purchasing more stuff from Brent there, Thanks you all again for the assist! AND Merry Christmas to all
Karl

Sephirothq

I know those air filters are hard to find. I will have to contact atvcat33 about some cummins filters. what would shipping for 3 airfilters cost to 17881?