• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton dump truck recovery from Ohio to PA

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Picked up 5 ton dump from Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio on Thursday morning, took it to Jamboree in the Hills in St. Clairesville, Ohio (4 day country music festival), left St. Clairesville 5:30am this morning and arrived in Delta, PA at 12:30pm. Truck ran good. No problems except for hot drive and sore rear end. Pulled in the driveway at home and noticed a bulge in the drivers side front tire. Thank god there was not a blow out. 500 mile total trip one-way. Here are pics.....sexy babe came with the truck...lucky me, huh?

Attachments

oilcan

Hey, I think I saw you going eastbound through columbus. I was headed the other way in a 1009 blazer.

To all... If I pick up a truck for you and find something like that, consider it my compensation. :wink:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wondered who got that truck. It was a good looking truck for having some girl in a bikini on the hood.

Yes, I have a problem.........

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Drive it all the way with no plates or registration? Just asking cause I know if you got stopped with a shotgun like that you would not get a ticket :)

All those trucks in the Avatar yours? If so it is about time you became a Steel Soldier, welcome aboard.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Thanks. Yes I drove it home with no tags,I did have a set of tags with me that came off one of my dueces. But I did not hang them on the truck.

SpruceDeuce

Jcappel,

were you at the rascal flatts concert last summer at starlake with an all green deuce with a winch, and canvas cargo cover??

if so, i talked to you for a while and got your number but i lost it

CGarbee

Hmm, I got a M817 out of Columbus and never heard nor saw anything about that accessory...
Must be that snazzy paint job on the tipper (either that, or Oilcan is holding out on me... ).

Seriously, it's a really sharp looking truck.
Seriously #2, Gimp, AMGeneral, Oilcan, and Oilcan's mom and dad, were a huge help in getting my truck off the lot in Columbus, stored, running, and back home to NC...

oilcan

CGarbee said:
Hmm, I got a M817 out of Columbus and never heard nor saw anything about that accessory...
Must be that snazzy paint job on the tipper (either that, or Oilcan is holding out on me... ).

Hey, that truck was sitting at the mine for a long time. Didn't want the woman to starve to death.

You should've seen all the girls spilling out of kwai's trucks when I got them here. I got pics, but this ain't the place for 'em. (You snooze, you lose, Steve! :p )