• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton fever?

rockman

It sure looks like we as a collecting group are moving to larger trucks. I noticed on our founders aviatar, he has picked up another one..

It will be fun to watch the change as it happened a few years ago on the old "military vehicle list" forum when us deuce owners sort of moved out the WWII jeep guys...

Still looking for that anti-5 ton vaccine to take as I am starting to "itch"...

Bill

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:)
When you decide to take the plunge, consider saving another of the light weight 5-tonners, the m656/xm757 trucks. Hate to think of the remaining few going to the scrapper because of the aluminum hulls...

Jimmy

When you find a vaccine let me know. when I see something big and green I want to take it home but get vetoed by the war department (wife).

bugei

so jimmy, if the department of war only vetos green, paint the new iron something sensitive before bringing it home, and everyone will be happy. no green, no veto.

citizensoldier

Re: RE: 5 ton fever?

cranetruck said:
:)
When you decide to take the plunge, consider saving another of the light weight 5-tonners, the m656/xm757 trucks. Hate to think of the remaining few going to the scrapper because of the aluminum hulls...
Do you know where there are some more of these? I would consider saving one in the future depending on location? Yours is the first I have seen in private hands other than a picture of one with a exspandable body on it..

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: 5 ton fever?

A couple of the m656 cargo/amphibious ones have been on ebay recently (didn't sell) and I can give you a lead on another xm757 if you are serious.
Most are in Europe unfortunately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks