• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton in Idaho

hwcurtice

Yes, there's a listing on Craigslist for a
1967 5 ton 6x6 military truck

He can't post pictures because he has them too big. I can forward them in a ZIP file? maybe?

This is just a throw out if anyone is interested. The pictures make it look like it's been worked well and might be near retirement time (AKA Scrap)

I have no need for a truck that big, nor really want to go to Idaho to get one.

Let me know. I can post the listing.

hwcurtice

I can PM them? The link?

Can I post a picture? I'm not sure of the model/'M' Class

Anyway, more info: "About all it does now is haul about 8 cords of wood for my folks in the fall. So the last time it would have run would have been last September or so. It starts right up though so all one has to do is flip the switch and push the red button and things will come to life."

It has a Continental Multifuel. The rest is in the listing.

Attachments

64c30

• Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own.

I don't get it. What's the harm of bringing to the attention of others of something on CL or ebay that isn't theirs for sale? Maybe somebody's looking for what's listed but just hasn't seen it for whatever reason.

Personally, I'd be most thankful if somebody relayed info about a vehicle or a part I'm looking for.

hwcurtice

I understand some of the reasons. Active auctions mention can get people to bid up on stuff they had no intention on buying.

The Craigslist thing is a little more grey. It isn't yours to promote, therefore, you shouldn't be.

BTW, has anyone determined what model this is?

Like I said, I think I can still PM the listing to anyone that is interested, or you can search on craigslist under 'military' in 'Autos -by Owner' Look for the Idaho one.
I think he's listed in under more than one city listing. I looked in Seattle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks