• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton locking hubs and hard top

glj

Banned
Apologize if this is redundent clutter, but I've looked and found no answers. I own an M34A2 and a 5 ton, an M923 (M939 series). Question 1: Are steel (hard) tops available that will fit the 923? Wait! Take that back. My 923 has a hard top (but it's rough). So the answer is "yes." BUT, I haven't found any available on the market. Maybe it is the same as for the deuce. When I wake up I will get some measurements. Meanwhile, it would be nice if someone could tell me where to go. No, didn't mean that. Where to purchase one for the M923. Question 2: Does anyone make lock outs for the front axel of the 5 ton? Enjoy the Selectros on my deuce, but can't find that they make them for the 5 ton. I probably should ask whether anyone makes air lockers for the 5 ton Rockwells, but I may be pressing my luck. Have ASB air lockers on all 3 deuce axels, and it is unstoppable (switch selectable). Thanks to all. Merry Christmas.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks