• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton master cylinder rebuild

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got 2 rebuild kits from Ted's trucks and stuff. Very nice people and VERY good service. I removed my master cyl to rebuild it today and there was an extra piece in the kit that did not come out of my master cyl. It is a brass "O" ring that is the same size as the bore of the master. I checked with 2 other members who could not "absolutly" tell me where it belongs. One even looked at an exploded view he got in a (I think) Memphis catalog. Since one did not come out of my assembly, I didn't put it back in. It is paper thin so I think it might be a shim. I will be re-installing the master tomorrow, so I figured I would ask you guys. Any input on what it is for or where it should go? TIA!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks