• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Mirrors - What is this?

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I came across this image this morning in the TM 9-2320-260-24P-2 Unit, Direct Support, And General Support Maintenance And Parts List 2 (SEP 2003) and was wondering if anyone knew what the function of part #7 is?

The parts list identifies it as "Clamp Assembly" and that there are two of them included. I haven't come across this before and was wondering if anyone else had... It almost looks like something to dampen vibration?

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dunno- I have never seen that type of clamp on the mirror brackets of any 5 ton.

crasheej

You might have some luck if you have a M812A1 Rocket Launcher. It says used on chassie :621. Check Part 1 of 24P and all you have do is use the codes to find out what it is used on. Hope that helps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks