• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton mulit wiring diagram

area52

Can anyone tell me which(if any) TM has a good wiring diagram for the multifuel trucks?

I scanned through the ones on here and did not see one complete diagram showing the whole thing.

does one exist?

thanks

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've ran into the same problem restoring my M52A2. The wiring harnesses are not the same. I replaced the one on my M35 and have a diagram for that. I'm lucky there is another multi 5ton at the museum that i'm using to trace wires.

area52

ken said:
I've ran into the same problem restoring my M52A2. The wiring harnesses are not the same. I replaced the one on my M35 and have a diagram for that. I'm lucky there is another multi 5ton at the museum that i'm using to trace wires.
Whats the difference(s) between the deuce and 5 ton muti fuel wiring harness?

pa.rich

The plug is at the fire wall instead of near the saddle tank and is a different size. I bought a used rear harness for the five ton and it would not fit. also the five ton has more wires at the plug . And I CANT FIND ANY SCHEMATICS FOR THE FIVE TON !!!!!!

houdel

pa.rich said:
Where is the appendix?
The appendix is in your lower abdomen near the junction of the small intestine and the large intestine.

Also, an appendix is a reference section at the end of a book.

guner51

wiring harness

I'd trying to find one a few years ago, you know the one that has all the wiring and numbered but I don't think theres one out there. I got the one for the m35 and the m809
so you would think there would be one for the m54.
I'd tell you that if anybody can come up with one a lot of guys would like one.
I myself would pay good money for one.

area52

Re: wiring harness

guner51 said:
I'd trying to find one a few years ago, you know the one that has all the wiring and numbered but I don't think theres one out there. I got the one for the m35 and the m809
so you would think there would be one for the m54.
I'd tell you that if anybody can come up with one a lot of guys would like one.
I myself would pay good money for one.
X2

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is also more wires for the transfer pump from the passenger side fuel tank. And some others that i haven't figures out on the firewall. I think they go to circut breakers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks