• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton multifuel air filter retail part# needed ! please

m52a2

What is the retail part number for the air filter used on the 5 ton with the multifuel engine ? I know there is one availabe because the army truck parts supplier I bought some of my filters from wire brushes the part numbers off all their oil, fuel, and air filters for a reason ! I could not quite make those purple dot-matrix part numbers out on the last air filter i bought due to their efforts with the wire brush !

papercu

Saturn Surplus list s 5T Air Cleaner Element with a p/n of W-250D2 and a NSN of 2940-00-974-9669. The NSN does match the 211-20P but the p/n does not match that NSN. So..........
The p/n W-250D2 shows a cross to AC Delco 25043777 and AC Delco 6266 or AMSOIL BE50, AMSOIL TS65.
Check with your parts house and see if any of these will fit. If not let me know and I have some more numbers'
The diameter and lenght of your will help. Wayne