• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 Ton Tips & Tricks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Members, feel free to post any tips or tricks you've learned along the way pertaining to the 5 Tons and bigger trucks. Refer to this often and post as you can for the benefit of other members!

Kenny

jollygreen6x6

Alright, I'll break the ice on this one. When installing an air ride seat, remember that the usual big rig has a higher steering wheel than a 5 ton, so be careful what you buy, because although setting it as low as possible may make worlds of difference, be careful not to spend too much, because you are probably not going to get the full effect of a 1000 dollar seat. Just my [2cents] . See if it helps anyone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks