• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton wheel centers

Sephirothq

I have a top secret project I am working on and need some parts.

Does anyone have any scrap, junk or otherwise 5 ton wheels.

I really just need the centers cut out of the wheels.

I need 6

If anyone have any wheels and are willing to cut out the centers let me know what you want for them.

After i get the centers I will tell you guys what i am doing with them,

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I should soon. I am waiting to pickup my moded Hemtt rims. Once that happens I wiil put my new 395s on the deuce, the old 395s on the wrecker with regular Hemtt rims, and have 10 or so rims available. Just don't have the time to go get the new rims and its killing me. I have a "little" work to do very soon!

Sephirothq

It's all in the wrist,

You have to have two tires one on top of the other both spinning pretty fast and just feed the stars into it one at a time.

they built something like that on junkyard wars.

they also cut up some m35A2 for monster trucks. They said they were WWII army trucks but i know an M35 when i see one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks