• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5 ton wiring diagram

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have or know where i can get a diagram for the multifuel series 5tons? Thanks

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should find it in the TM 9-2320-211-20, all other -20 manuals I have (i'm pretty sure) show wiring diagrams, just don't have the M54 series.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Bjorn. I have the 20, But i didn't find it in there. Mabye i have some missing pages? It's a pretty old book.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I stand corrected. The 211-20 series is a multi part TM and the TM section only had one part. I've uploaded the balance of the 211-20 stuff. Ken, check the 211-20-2-2 for a schematic.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys thanks alot! My m52's wiring is a mess! The prevous owner used a pocket knife and a lot of beer or bad judgment on the wiring. I'm planning to replace the front harness alltogether. I just did it on my M35 and having the drawing made it go rather quick.