• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

52 M-37 recovery support

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I am leaving Thur. morning to recover a 1952 M-37. I will be leaving from Fargo ND to Flushing Michigan, plan to cover 700 miles the first day, will be getting to Michigan via Duluth MN into Wis. and crossing into Michigan via the Mackinac Bridge over to Mackinac City then taking the main highway to straight south to Flushing Michigan, my plan is to get into Flushing Michigan sometime late friday morning. Of course I do not anticipate any problems but if anybody would be willing to be available for an assist just in case a couple names and numbers would sure be appreciated.
My plan is as follows:
Thursday March 31st EARLY Leave Fargo ND will be in Duluth by 11:30 then proceed on through Ironwood Wis and on to the Mackinac straights and the Bridge to Michigan, would like to make it at least a couple hundred miles into Michigan heading to Flushing.

Friday the 1st April proceed and cover any remaining distance to Flushing Michigan, get loaded and on the road headed back to ND, will be taking the same route back home as it took on my way out.

Again I expect no problems but at the same time this is an 1800 mile recovery (good grief) and things happen! Any en route support options would sure be appreciated! YES there will be pics posted upon my return.

Thanks much
Karl