• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

53 m37 who to call for hood

safire

I am ready to paint body for my son's 53 m37 and my hood is not gonna work. Looks like a few drunk guys were dancing on it and stretched pretty good. I have been calling around and one place quoted me a price and when I called back to confirm and order-price jumped 90 bucks. I have been building this truck for my son as reward for straight a's in school and staying on the straight and narrow. It has been a 5-6 year project that I have been having fun with. It will be a "resto-mod" style, has a 4bt with nv4500 trans, 205 t-case, king pin 60 in front and 14BFF in rear. 1 3/4" DOM. Tubing roll cage, rolling on 37's- any help finding a hood would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

just me

You could learn the fine art of shrinking the metal and repairing the hood. There is PLENTY of gauge to allow you to err in the process and recover.

GUNNY 155

I have one that is all restored and ready to go. Not looking for $$$ just want it out of my basement. Crating and shipping would be a bear to send to TX but if your up Chicago way in your travels let me know.