• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AMGeneral

Yep,definetly a M211,looks like it may have had a winch at one time(inverted bumper and no center splash shield) looks to have at least 1 M135 wheel on it(right front) backspacing looks different from a standard M211 or M35 wheel.

Also looks like it has a civilian hardtop on it,$2500 is about $1000 too much for a GMC in that condition unless it's in drive away shape in my opinion.

nattieleather

Yes M211. Top looks like a M35 hard top deff not M211 hard top. Looks like it says it drives so. Does it have rust? Is it complete? Does it run and stop properly? Does the transmission shift correctly? Does it have the dreaded exhust manifold leak? If you answer yes to all but the first and last one and no to those two then I would say 2500 is a good price. If no to any of the questions and yes to first and last then I would say look at lowering the price. Looks like a good truck from the one picture.

HAWKMAN

Yea..$2500.00 is a bit much. I've got one that I've been trying to sell for $900.00 and haven't had any luck. They just aren't that popular....shame...they ride great and are a pleasure to drive2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks