• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

6.2L diesel engine for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

schindop

Bought a Humvee and several take-out engines came along with it. I am told they came out of the Kentucky center. They are inside the metal canister. I am selling for $500. Make sure the truck has a lift gate. The entire canister is approximately 1000 lbs. An engine hoist moves them easily. Call Peter at 201-348-7565 with any questions and take Paypal if desired. Thanks

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Peter, we have a classified ads section for these type of posts. Please submit them there. You will find the section under the resources tab at the top of the screen. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks