• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

60kW Generator

Odomje

I have a total of 4 of the 6okw generator sets
1 operates just fine
1 would not produce power so i got a new voltage regulator and now it produces power sometimes. still trying to figure this one out?
2 of them will start then shutoff, I can keep them running on ether. I have applied the 24v to the fuel shutoff at the injector pump but that is not keeping them running.
I am looking for suggestions and manuals. I have already got and couple of manuals but they don't go over this problem.
Any help of suggestions?

I have also discovered that these machines do not need the CIM to operate, anyone else had luck with this deletion?

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you sure the CIM deletion is not your problem? These engines need input from sensors and output from computers to run in their stock form. If you want to eliminate the computer you will need to also bypass or retrofit all of the controls to manual operation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks