• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

68 kaiser paint color

signs1919

i have a m35a2 and would like to know what color is correct for this truck. is there a solid and a camo color? where can i purchase the paint or does anybody know the color codes? thanks

phil2968

24087 was the military semi gloss green for that year. Look under your master cylinder cover or under the jerry can mount and it is that color. Sometimes it can be found behind the data plates.

Tlauden

Hi!!

I'm no expert here so I can only tell you what I know and/or seen. There a few variations of colors on the deuce, I believe certain colors/combo's for certain years. With that being said I have a 69' deuce and it has a solid green cab with a camo bed :) haha.

As to the color codes, search steel soldiers using the search function at the top of the page. Search for color codes, paint codes, or something along those lines. Paint codes have been discussed MANY times here and all the different shades of green you can imagine probably have a "code" for them somewhere on this site ;)

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Really try to use search.
There are a lot of threads on this, but if yours was an Army truck it would have come out in 24087 OD. I use Behr paint from Home Depot and there are several threads on that also. I just painted my M146 trailer with it and will do the tractor in the same as soon as it is rebuilt.
phil2968 and Tlauden you guys are fast typers!

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
24087-Army
Forrest Green-Seabees/Marines
Strata Blue-Air Force
Navy Grey-Navy