• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

68 years new... Hello all from the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Rolls Canardly

You know....about a half year ago I was following an M37 in my car that looked as if it were in museum quality. It was fascinating to see. Looked like it could go anywhere!
Wasn't ignoring you, just been real busy, and had a hospital stay with acute septicemia from a tick bite.
Back in action now, and waiting on a big snowstorm to drop 20" of snow on us. Not my thing, but it is what it is.
I just ordered my seat covers and top straps, and noticed they made slings for M-1 Garand, so got one of them, too.
Point well taken on the caution being deserved for the hand crank.
Never fear - my intention is to OWN one, not to use one.
Just want it with the vehicle, to be as complete as possible.

Dipstick

Hey Rolls it's great to hear from you! I am sorry to hear about your tick bite related illness. I spend a lot of time doing yard work and I always worry about ticks. Haven't been bitten yet, but it could happen. I hope not. I've decided I'm not going to drive Brutus (my Deuce) in the snow this year unless I have to. The combination of "Truck Destroyer-Granular" and all the cinders they put down have been really damaging to my truck. Keep posting. It's great to hear about what you've got going on with your M37! And stay well!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks