• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7/17/10 olathe ks, mv and airplane show

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last year we had 40+ MV's hope to have 50+ this year

Commemorative Air Force- Heart of America Wing Join the Heart of America Wing of the Commemorative Air Force in "Honoring Our Heroes"
Veterans and active duty military personnel will be guests of honor at the CAF annual Open House and Air Expo on July 17th and 18th at New Century AirCenter in Olathe, KS. Airplanes and rotocraft from WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam will be on display and performing flying demonstrations. Veterans will share pictures and stories of their experiences at our Veterans' Table. We invite all veterans to sign our airplane side panels.

davesgmc

elmo and the mkt/dog tag trailer will be there. if i get the oil line back on the alternator tonight, the ferret will be there too.

davesgmc

i just now got done with most of putting the new alternator and oil feed line on the ferret, so i should ahve it out too on sat am
taking elmo and mkt over on friday night.

davesgmc

I will have a cooler with ice water in it to drink and a fan in the mkt to try to keep cool. Might need to find someone to help out in the mkt sat am. Kim has to work and wont be there until later that day. Depends how busy things are. weather is looking nice and clear for sat, maybe some rain sunday, but who knows, that might change.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave, Rick, Gregg and I just dropped off some of our trucks off out there @1600 hrs. Most of the planes were still in the hangers or will be flying in later today. Two C47 were already there with one of them being a spooky gun ship. See you all tomorrow morning. It is so hot the old tarmac tar where they put us was melting, left some nice NDCC impressions!

Attachments

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This year was not so good high temps hot tarmac and MVPA national last week = small turn out of MV's. A few of us hardcore still turned out and of course ELMO was there doing his job, selling dog tags!

Attachments

davesgmc

yeah, i gotta get some gas to dissolve and wipe out all the tar from the tra-mac...(pun intended) out of the mkt off the floors. I was hot enough the asphalt was melting away. It was still fun. Kim finally got to ride in a plane, she rode in a PT19. She got to take over the controls for a bit during the flight....cool.

elmo did fine, on the way home we cruised about 65 or so, it a few 70mph marks here and there. Still gotta get my brake leaks fixed, believe the biggest is coming from the master cyl. will take a closer look this week sometime.

see ya'll at the t-bones game this saturday... military appreciation night. be lots of mv's there,,,lots of current mv's there too! some parts might ahve to fall off....like seats outta the het,,,I WISH>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks