• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7 Ton MK23 MTVR

DeCooper

Is anyone out there parting out a MK23 MTVR? There was one on Gov Planet that finally sold after multiple attempts. I tried buying It myself but I didn’t win. It seems to have all the parts I need and I am willing to take a few off your hands. It seemed to be a part out truck due to some major damage, wrecked pretty bad. I’m looking for the person who purchased it or someone parting out a truck.

Camoguy

Is anyone out there parting out a MK23 MTVR? There was one on Gov Planet that finally sold after multiple attempts. I tried buying It myself but I didn’t win. It seems to have all the parts I need and I am willing to take a few off your hands. It seemed to be a part out truck due to some major damage, wrecked pretty bad. I’m looking for the person who purchased it or someone parting out a truck.
Was it missing top half of the cab? If so it was me.

Camoguy

Be six months before I can even ship it. EUC... Im sure Ill part some stuff. Want to get what I need first though.

DeCooper

Be six months before I can even ship it. EUC... Im sure Ill part some stuff. Want to get what I need first though.
10-4. My EUC took 3 months. That was a year ago. Hopefully it won’t be too long for you. Where will the truck destination be if you don’t mind me asking? My biggest needs are the complete steering column with wheel and all mounting hardware and the Driver seat. Maybe a couple complete wheels tires as well just have as spares.

Camoguy

10-4. My EUC took 3 months. That was a year ago. Hopefully it won’t be too long for you. Where will the truck destination be if you don’t mind me asking? My biggest needs are the complete steering column with wheel and all mounting hardware and the Driver seat. Maybe a couple complete wheels tires as well just have as spares.
NC,
NC, I actualy need the steering gearbox but I may could part with column and seat. Im Going to stock up on tires for now.

Camoguy

Hi Ward, looks like were semi close to each other. I know a guy who has the roof portion. Another guy in NC has a set of doors.
Thank you Ill keep my eye out and if you hear of anyone parting out a cab send them my way....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks