• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

7 ton MTVR Parts Reference Spreadsheet

lighten

Wiper arms, Mack truck # 82281459. Comes with washer nozzle and hose, uses regular automotive wiper.
Battery box rubber hold downs, Napa # WJ195. Little smaller than factory but they work.
Water/fuel seperator, Napa # 3838. Longer, better micron rating and gets rid of the pos screw on plastic bowl on the bottom.

dragonman

Last edited:

Marquette

Thanks to whoever made the parts spreadsheet, but I'm looking for more.

- Need two wiper motors, wiper arms and blades
- Is there an electrical module mounted under the cab? I have several unplugged wires and it looks like there's a mount for something
- Driver side fender flare
- Entire pass side rear mud flaps

DeMilitarized

Thanks to whoever made the parts spreadsheet, but I'm looking for more.

- Need two wiper motors, wiper arms and blades
- Is there an electrical module mounted under the cab? I have several unplugged wires and it looks like there's a mount for something
- Driver side fender flare
- Entire pass side rear mud flaps
The spreadsheet is designed for on the road quick repairs. Body parts will need to be ordered through ATAP in Alabama.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks