• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

75902lv Master Start Switch for MEP-80x Gens. Who has one for sale?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did you make out with the switch swap with Kloppk? I understand there might still be something outstanding there.

Billy2642

move had an order in with them forever and still no switches. I’d be interested in adding on and see if yours come quicker than mine. If so then I’m putting in a dispute with my credit card company
I sent one to him and turned out to be there wrong one. I offered to pay for it but he’d rather have the switch which is fine. That’s why I’m trying to get on these so I can make it good. I’ve had these ordered for a while now and it seems my order is lost or something even though I can clearly show they have charged me for them.

dav5

I thought Kurt fixed you up too. I still have the switch from above. I'm not interested in sending it to you as a spare but if you are in need my offer still stands. Shipping rates from Canada really suck though although not nearly as expensive as a switch. Just make sure the NSN matches what you need before I send it.

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent one to him and turned out to be there wrong one. I offered to pay for it but he’d rather have the switch which is fine. That’s why I’m trying to get on these so I can make it good. I’ve had these ordered for a while now and it seems my order is lost or something even though I can clearly show they have charged me for them.
Billy, Instead of trying to find and send me a switch please send me a check for $110 for the switch I sent you last year. Let me know if you need my mailing address for the check.

jmenende

I need to change a bad s1 on a mep 806a. The part number on the manual says C10-C57410E. I have a
75902LV on hand. Does anyome know if it would work?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks