• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8 bolt or 12 bolt?

MilitaryRestoration

I prefer the 12 bolt because to me they seem to seal alot better, although I have had a set mounted on 8's for over two years and I dont think that they have lost any pressure at all...another thing is that the 12 have a higher weight rating than the 8's, correct me if I'm wrong anyone....plus the 12's just look better to me, stronger and more burley looking sorta speak... my 2cents

emr

12's are worth alot more, 8's are easy to get, 8's are for bias ply's and 12's are for radials, 12 's bring good bucks, and what most guys want,Ive seen more than once 8 bolt going for "just take em" around here in NJ,,, Randy

M1075

Ditto on the availability of 8 botls. There were 1200 sold through GL this week at Texarkana. They bring about $10, with a tire.