• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8) I am pretty observant!

91W350

I had about a dozen of these 105 covers go through my hands over the last six months. I always checked them for tears and most of them had a few. The one on my trailer appeared pretty good, until I noticed the seam in the side at a BBQ today.

It works fine for what I plan to use it for, in fact I kind of like the fact it is unique. Glen

Attachments

91W350

How did you know I had an 18" wide racing stripe? Okay, I do not really want to know....

I do not remember one before made of five pieces like that, always three. The main cover and two flaps.

Gimp, You are the Man!

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought two 105's out of Ok. they both had nice tops. By the time I picked them up, you guessed it, they were torn and just plain beat up. My first experience with GL lot switching. So keep me on your list for a good one. I don't need a fast one with a racing stripe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks