• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

802A history

CapePrep

Hi Guys, rainy sunday here in Patriots nation. Just came in from installing casters on my 802. Nice mod if your able to keep it on a slab. For some reason, my generator does not have any ID plates on it. Came that way, I don't want to get into a discussion as to why they are not on the unit. But, does anyone know of a way to find out how old the machine is and if it went thru the update process? Just kind of curious what it's history is.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some locations remove the data plate as part of the decomissioning. I have an 802 just like that, and at best you will find a date stamp on a part (like a door) to give you a ballpark idea of when it was manufactured. Past that... if the tags gone, its like it never existed.

CapePrep

Light, thanks for the reply. I will look at panels and see what I can find.
Some locations remove the data plate as part of the decomissioning. I have an 802 just like that, and at best you will find a date stamp on a part (like a door) to give you a ballpark idea of when it was manufactured. Past that... if the tags gone, its like it never existed.

Bmxenbrett

The year really dosnt matter. Theres only slight dif if no one changed the parts so knowing the year wont really do anything but give you a number.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks