• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

803 Gen Head output wires

CapePrep

I may be replacing my gen head. The one that was on my machine had black colored wires coming out of the head. The one I am looking at has white wires. Is there a difference and should I be concerned? The potential gen head may have had its output leads swapped around on TB3. Is there a way to trace or determine which wire is which? I have the schematic and can follow that, but seems like I have 12 wires coming from the head that all look exactly the same.

Guyfang

Staff member
Also find the part number on the gen head. Insure its for your set. They all look alike. A 5KW or 10KW head LOOK alike, but are not. Or if you SAW the machine it came out of and KNOW, as in LOOKED that its the right one, then you can forget looking up the number. I have seen this mistake made, on a larger unit. I still have to laugh at the remembrance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks