• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

818 center pin replacment

6x6junkie

have a 818 that i removed upper torque rod to replace it and took the mount off the axle that holds rod in and the center pin is broke off flush with the axle half is in the mount and half in axle . are the center pins pressed in or welded does anybody now a trick to fixin this ??? i was gonna drill and try removing with and easyout is this the only way ? and where can i find a new one or you think a grade 8 bolt will work if i cut to proper length and get same dia thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks