• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

831a has a home now.

kendive

Well after troubleshooting and testing the 831a it's finally in place at our cabin in the woods. Wife and I leveled some blocks and glued them together with construction adhesive it's solid as a rock and wow what a difference in sound levels when it's not running on a trailer.

This is up at our property around 21 acres about 10 miles north of our house. I use it mainly to shoot on. I have a 200 yard shooting range setup.

The cabin is just a 12x24 insulated shed still in progress but coming along nicely. Setting up solar and will have the 831a also. Leaving it setup for 120VAC I have no need for 240. We have a well but I opted for a 120 pump easier to run with small gensets. I run it alot with my Honda 2000i.

You can see the 802a setting next to the cabin also but it will be for the house and setting up a spot for it now.

Here are some pics.

Here is a video of it running up on the blocks. I have batteries in it now so no more pull starts. :)

I also did put hardware cloth all over the holes so no more little critters getting in there dining on the wires...

https://youtu.be/9u7CtrsjAAw

Last edited: