• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8378786 Tail light parts

TucsonVTXF

I just bought 2 tail lights surplus today part number 8378786 one needs the rubber boots that space the internals and the other one is rusted in the socket for the black out bulb. is there anywhere out there where i can buy parts for the inside of these tail lights?????

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I do have two...need to check the condition of the second. With surplus prices as they are, there is no way to make reproductions any cheaper for such a miniscule market as ours.

TucsonVTXF

can you email me some photos of both??? I have two allready one with heavy rust and cant get the bulb out and a second no rust but the rubbers are rotted... PM comming with email addy...........

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried to right click on the above images and done the "open link in new window" thing? Should give you full resolution.
I'll get some pictures of the second unit later.

TucsonVTXF

the one in the photos looks good waiting on the photos of the second before i decide on both but i want the one in the photos

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks