• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'86 AM GENERAL M123 for sale in MO

GoldComet6

Found this on truckpaper.com......just passing along the info. Not an auction -so I don't believe I'm violating any SS rule here. If you buy it, I get a ride...:-D

1986 AM GENERAL M123
$6500, 5 Ton Military Truck, 1400 Hours, Ideal for Litter or Manure Truck, Excellent Condition

1986 AM GENERAL M123 Cab & Chassis Truck For Sale At TruckPaper.com

Specifications

Quantity 1 Year 1986 Manufacturer AM GENERAL Model M123 Price US $6,500 Location Butler, Missouri Condition USED Cab Standard Cab Check for Over Drive No

[SIZE=+1]Cody Burch[/SIZE] Truck/Trailer is located in:
[SIZE=+1]Butler, Missouri[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Phone: (660)679-3488[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]or (660)424-0511[/SIZE]

GoldComet6

BTW: They usually have quite a few Deuces (23) and 5 tons (3) listed too. Trucks are being sold by businesses, individuals and GL.

Just FYI...:-D

Last edited:

Capt.Marion

That's a 5-ton, not a 10 ton, M809 series. (Cummins NHC-250, air can on driver's fender, et cetera)

Most likely a Truck, Chassis M812, or Truck, Cargo M813...

KaiserM109

You can't appreciate a 10 ton until you stand next to one.
We had a 10 ton tractor in our motor pool in Vietnam. The driver parked it with the engine kill lever pushed back in. We inadvertently bumped it on the rear with a D8 dozer and it started. Just before it reached a row of M151s a guy caught up with it and stopped it. It would have just climbed up on top and kept on going.

The truck in jrou111’s picture is missing the step ladder that folds down out of the bumper so that you can check the radiator.

I wish that one was really a 10 ton, I’d pay $6500 in a flash for one; I’d even trade off my second born.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
10 tons are frequently used to move houses and buildings. That seems to be their biggest civilian job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks