• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

86 M1008 w/ a BBC $2500

84cucv1ton

just wondering about this.

my buddy is trying to get this truck.

started as a 86 m1008 rolling body. i know the guy that built it. body and axles have 50k on them. 60 has a locker, warn premium hubs. rear axle is is stock. 4" all spring lift. 36" tsls on black steel wheels. with about 1/2 tread. now the good stuff. 85 k30 BBC th400/205 in it. runs and drives great, all stock. lots of power and cant pass a gas station. all lights work. nice cd player.

no dents, cab corners and rockers are a bit rusty and included.

hes thinking 2500 is to much. he offerd the guy that built it. 1650. pretty much told him to get lost.

i really think 2500 is fair. so what do you guys think? am i wrong?

AJMBLAZER

The BBC is a gas hog but if you're in the market for this sort of modified, lifted, and big of a truck then that can't be much of a downer. The rust issues bug me but then again a lot of folks don't mind doing that work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks