• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

9:00X16 tire Availability

L1A1

Guys
Well, I guess I could (or should) have posted this in the M715 & WC forums as well considering the tire size.

I was wondering where is everyone getting their 9:00X16 NDT tires (& tubes) these days? It's been a very long time since I needed any but now that time has come again. I used to order them (along with my paint) from AJPs partially because they'd deliver all of it to the APG show where I could pick it up in person (saved a lot on shipping that way). I was informed that AJP no longer carries that size but could order it for me -so that's one option. Any others out there?

Matt

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wallace Wade Tire has them new but get ready for sticker shock. I've been buying them used from people who are re-axleing M101/A1 trailers they bought from from GL.

Mike_L

Lucas Classic Tires has them. They are running at $209 (+ shipping?), made by Speedway.

Summit Racing also has them. They are running at $287 with free shipping and are marked Firestone from Coker tires.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New tires in big sizes cost a lot. Period. Paragraph.

The prices above aren't bad for what you are getting - running your truck on 40-year-old NDTs is hazardous for your ride, and your safety.

L1A1

Thanks guys for the information. I'll probably wind up ordering them one at a time over an extended period to save on over all costs given the price of tires (&tubes) these days. This won't be a problem because the vehicle they're going on isn't road ready yet anyway.
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks