• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900-20 to 11-20's on a m34

ida34

RE: 900-20 to 11-20

Do a search for flipping the rear hubs. You take apart the rear hubs and put them back together backwards and the wheels will then all track on a single track. The hubs are one way for duals and the other for singles. you can run the same tires but I think the original M34 had bolt together combat wheels instead of split rims. You can just use the dual split rims for single operation. All you really need is new seals, grease, and elbow grease. I would replace the seals for good measure but you could probably get by without them if yours do not leak now.

wilco

I Ment to say M35 a2 !!!!!!!!!

It a M35 NOT a m34, sorry.
Will the 11.00-20 fit on the 9.00-20 rims?
How much interferance with the bed?
Afriend of mine was a field mechanic in Vietnam, He told me that the first thing they did with the 2 1/2 ton was to turn up the govener, so they would run 70!
( sounds scarry, but if you getting shot at o well !!)
He has since passed away and I never asked if it was the gas of diesel Duces he "tuned"
Any one have any communts?

ida34

RE: I Ment to say M35 a2 !!!!!!!!!

An M34 has a different bed that is lower but it has wheel wells in the bed for clearance. The M35s bed is mounted higher so that there are no wheel wells. Either one can be dualed or singled. The deuce above has an M34 bed the one in my avatar is an M35 bed.

Barrman

RE: I Ment to say M35 a2 !!!!!!!!!

11.00-20 tires will fit on the stock M35 rims just fine and the tires will fit under the stock M35 bed just fine too. Make sure your tubes are ok for 11.00 tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks