• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

900 Series Parts

USMC6062

I posted an add in the classifieds a while back. The truck is an M929A1. A friend of mine bought it mainly for the axles with the plan to sell off the rest. We sold the transfercase yesterday, but just about everything else is up for grabs. The truck was rolled, so most of the body is trash, but all the drivetrain items and small parts survived. The engine, transmssion, radiator, dumb bed system and hydraulics, air brake setup, combat wheels and tires, fuel tanks, spare tire mount, and all the nit pick stuff is still there. Let me know if any of ya'll need something off of it.

USMC6062

I'm not trying to break rules, I'm just trying to let people know about parts they may need, that they would otherwise never know about. I know I don't go 5 or 6 pages back in the classifieds. It would be nice if there was a search function for the classifieds. If there is, someone please fill me in.

ida34

Not trying to wedge my way into an argument but there is a search function on the classified page. Look to the left below where you choose what classified sub heading. A search for "900 parts" brings up your ad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks