• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

920 with no low range

m816

Perhaps you are not reading the plackards correctly. Isn't the transfer case reversed on the 920 with Low Range in the upward position? I don't have one my self but there was a recent post on here indicating that. If any one wants to flame me, bring it on. Its early and I have only had one cup of coffee, so I may not be as sharp as expected Sorry if I have it all wrong

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He has one of the trucks with the replacement push button Allisons. I am not sure of the exact model, James. From what he has told me, the truck has no beans for pulling...at least the very heavy loads he mentioned.

M1075

Okay, that is a good unit to start with. You can add a two speed transfer from Oshkosh. I have a Kenworth 8x8 set up that way. It pulls 90,000# around in all off road conditions, but still runs out close to 80 mph on highway.

bbf

i have had over 55000 on road pull no problem of road stuck in sand i would rather have the 16 speed tranny at least you can put in first

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks