• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

925A1 Air Pressure Gauges

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I believe so. The difference is the 900 series air pressure gauges are a full sweep gauge. the M35A3 had a full sweep also. I put a 900 series gauge in my M35A2 just because I like that it is more accurate and easier to read if the pressure drops a little. That was just my preference in gauge.

rrrr

Yes, I believe so. The difference is the 900 series air pressure gauges are a full sweep gauge. the M35A3 had a full sweep also. I put a 900 series gauge in my M35A2 just because I like that it is more accurate and easier to read if the pressure drops a little. That was just my preference in gauge.

I am thinking about doing this as well !

renovate7

Anyone know a source for the 900 series gauges? I've found them at a few places but they want $60+- each...
Can anyone confirm the transmission temp gauge is 11669935 and air pressure is 12276938? I've been thru the 24P several times and it's not clear to me...One more edit. Eric's has the trans gauge and also an air gauge that reads 0-120. What was the top of the scale on the original gauge?

Last edited:

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the original half sweep deuce gauge reads 120psi on the top of the scale. The full sweep 900 series air pressure gauge reads 150psi.

what scale is the trans temp gauge? i believe that went up to 320 degrees? did they use the same sending unit as the water temperature sending unit?

Augi

Are these 150psi full sweep gauges mechanical or electrical?

IE does an air line run into the back of the gauge for it to sense the pressure, or does it plug into the vehicle harness and have a sending unit that also plugs into the vehicle harness somewhere else?

Augi

Augi

Is that a compression fitting or a pipe fitting?

I put an air compressor on my HMMWV and I'm using a 150PSI full sweep gauge by Stewart Warner, but I got it off of ebay and it looks much older. It has a full steel case and brass bezel painted OD, with a compression fitting out the back. It also came with a stub of copper pipe attached.

It's nice to know I can easily get a replacement if it breaks.

Augi

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks